How to Set Up Kia Connect
Kia’s latest offering, Kia Connect, provides unprecedented connectivity and access to your vehicle. Kia Connect provides a variety of services including remote control, diagnostics, safety systems, navigation, and much more. Don’t worry if you’re wondering how to get started with Kia Connect and set it up on your Kia. The procedure is straightforward and simple, and our team at Strait-Way Kia has provided a detailed step-by-step guide below.
Features of Kia Connect
Simply stating that Kia Connect strengthens your bond with your Kia may not be enough to paint the full picture. Let’s take a closer look at some of the most popular features that Kia customers enjoy using through their Kia Connect subscription to provide more clarity.
- Smartwatch app
- Find My Car
- Remote Climate Control
- Rear Occupant Alert
- Remote Door Lock & Unlock
- Connected Routing
- Digital Key
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Stolen Vehicle Recovery
Step-by-Step Kia Connect Setup Guide
Set up Kia Connect with only three essential things required: your smartphone, the Kia Access app, and your Kia vehicle. Follow these steps to have it set up and working in no time:
- Either on the App Store or Google Play, depending on if you have an Apple or Android phone, search for the “Kia Access” app, download it, then log-in or create an account.
- From here, you’ll need to connect your vehicle to the app. This is done by entering your VIN into the app, and confirming through a verification code.
- Now it’s time to activate the system on your Kia. On the dashboard screen, select “Activate Kia Connect,” click that you have a verification code, then enter the one you got.
- On your phone, select that you have entered the verification code. And that’s it! The connection between your phone and vehicle has been verified.
Find Your Next Kia at Strait-Way Kia
Explore all the great benefits of Kia Connect with our expert team at Strait-Way Kia, and find your next Kia car or SUV at our Nova Scotia dealership. Book your appointment today.