What to Expect from the All-New 2023 Kia Niro?
Kia is all set to launch the 2023 Niro that hosts a wide range of technological innovations and proven capabilities, which effortlessly add to its bolder, sportier and luxurious appeal. The well-thought and redesigned new Niro takes care of all the customers by offering an all-inclusive range of plug-in Hybrid, electric and hybrid models. With an upscaled cabin space, chic styling and plenty of technologically advanced amenities, the 2023 Niro is set to become one of the most striking and versatile subcompact crossover SUVs in the market. Read what our experienced product specialists and technicians say about the 2023 Niro as they unleash some of its top-notch features.
Superior Exterior and Interior Design
The new Niro combines the best features of a crossover SUV and a high-riding hatchback to deliver an uncompromised driving experience. Top-notch exterior features, including a power moonroof, premium LED headlights, daytime running lights, and distinctive alloy wheel designs, make driving across gloomy and foggy roads more convenient.
Who says a subcompact SUV can’t look luxurious? Because Kia takes the elegance and sophistication a notch up with the 2023 Niro. Its premium interior styling speaks of luxury and seamless craftsmanship. Moreover, the longer wheelbase offers more comfortable and roomier cabin space.
Advanced Technological Innovations
To ensure an immersive and intuitive driving experience, the new Niro comes equipped with many state-of-the-art technological innovations and amenities, including
- 10-inch Head-Up Display
- 10.25-inch Fully Digital Instrument Cluster
- 10.25 Touchscreen Infotainment System
- Ambient LED Lighting
- Premium Harman Kardon Audio System
All these next-generation features make cruising around Canadian roads more fun, convenient and entertaining. Standard features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity give you wireless access to your favourite music library, real-time navigation and an online radio channel.
Excellent Safety Features
The new 2023 Kia Niro hosts a wide assortment of safety features and comes standard with advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) to keep you safe and protected against potential threats on the road. Along with standard safety features, including blind spot monitoring plus assist, secure exit warning, rear cross-traffic collision avoidance and lane keep and follow help, it comes with two unique features;
- Highway Driving Assist 2 (HAD 2): helps maintain a safe distance from the vehicles moving ahead by offering a partially autonomous driving option. It uses available highway data and GPS location to keep a safe speed limit while driving on a highway.
- Driver Attention Warning: detects driver drowsiness and on-road behaviour to recommend safe driving practices. The electric variant of the Niro comes with a Digital Key 2.0 to offer easy access to many remote functions, including keyless locking and unlocking.
Contact the skilled product specialists and sales representatives at Strait-Way Kia today or visit our showroom in Antigonish to learn more about the 2023 Niro.