Kia Forte versus Nissan Sentra in New Glasgow, NS
Comparing the Kia Forte versus the Nissan Sentra in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Having a reliable and viable dealership keeps the clients satisfied. Quality and trust have sustained us as the preferred Kia dealership in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia. We also offer services to the cities of Cape Breton, Truro, Guysborough County, Canso, Antigonish County, Pictou County, and surrounding areas of Nova Scotia.
This article aims at comparing the Kia Forte vs Nissan Sentra in New Glasgow, NS. The 2020 Kia Forte will stand out for their suite of safety equipment and the tech features that accompany it, that aside the vehicle is a compact machine with much to offer. Once you've realized that the 2020 Kia Forte is the clear winner, be sure to complete your online finance application to get pre-qualified. Let's have a closer look.
Comparing Trims and Starting MSRP
Both the Kia Forte and the Nissan Sentra come in variant trims. Below is the order of each from the base to the high trims.
The 2020 Kia Forte in New Glasgow, NS
- LX MT - starting at $17,695
- LX - starting at $19,295
- EX - starting at $20,995
- EX+ - starting at $22,595
- EX Premium - starting at $24,295
- EX Limited - starting at $26,995
- GT - starting at $28,995
The 2020 Nissan Sentra in New Glasgow, NS
- S - starting at $18,798
- S Plus - starting at $20,598
- SV - starting at $21,998
- SR - starting at $23,998
- SR Premium - starting at $25,998
Comparing Features of the 2020 Kia Forte vs the 2020 Nissan Sentra
There are many features to compare for both vehicles, here's a quick overview of what you can expect:
- The two cars share the same engine, 2L 4-cylinder engine; however, the Kia Forte has a torque power of 201hp and 195lb while the Nissan has 149hp and 146lb torque. Winner? The Kia Forte
- The safety technology includes the UVO Intelligence, which enables you to have remote services from your mobile phone; makes your location visible to emergency service providers; allows easy monitoring of the car's health; and it also sends automatic collision notification to prevent any accidents. Winner? The Kia Forte
- Apple car play and android app feature in Kia ensures that you remain connected throughout the ride; this feature is available in the SV and SR Premium Sentra. Winner? The 2020 Kia Forte
- With Kia Forte, you can recharge your phone from the wireless charger, available in all models except in LX MT and LX.
- The latter three models of Kia also offers automatic climate and defog control, which is ideal for bad weather.
- Blind-spot detection ensures consistent monitoring of your surroundings. Also, the advanced collision avoidance tech automatically senses possible collisions and applies brakes if need be. This feature is available in the upgraded Nissan Sentra. Winner? The 2020 Kia Forte
Frequently Asked Questions
We've Proven the 2020 Kia Forte is the Clear Winner. Are You Ready for a Test Drive?
To get the fantastic feeling of the Kia Forte, contact us to schedule a test drive. Are you worried about finances? Complete our online finance application to get pre-qualified today and have the ride of your dreams.