Apply For Financing
Should I Lease or Finance My New Vehicle in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Purchasing a new vehicle is an exciting time for anyone. The thrill of narrowing down your search by reading and researching all the various makes and models is a fulfilling journey. Once automotive consumers in Cape Breton, Truro, Guysborough, Canso, Antigonish, and Nova Scotia's surrounding areas have decided on the exact vehicle, they next need to consider how they will acquire it. To lease or finance is a question that needs to be answered, and many consumers are torn between the two options. Both options have their benefits, and depending on your current personal and financial situation; you have the chance to choose.
At Strait-Way Kia has a large inventory of new and used vehicles for sale. We invite you to browse online or in-store and choose the vehicle that best suits your needs and lifestyle.
Lease of Finance
The majority of automotive consumers would prefer to finance their vehicles as it is one of the least expensive ways to get behind the wheel. Some of the benefits of leasing and financing can be found below:
Financing a Vehicle
- You get an opportunity to build equity in the vehicle.
- Once the term is overpayments are complete.
- Once you've stopped making payments you are free to sell or trade-in your vehicle.
- No limit to how many kilometres you can drive.
- If you want to modify the vehicle you are free to do so.
- In some cases, insurance rates can be lower.
Leasing a Car
- You have the opportunity to get behind the wheel of a new Kia every three to four years.
- During the leasing period, you will always be under the Kia New Vehicle Warranty.
- In a lease, you never have to worry about the market value of your vehicle.
- Business owners can take advantage of tax advantages.
- Monthly payments are generally lower for leasing when compared to financing.
- At lease-end, you can return your vehicle and get behind the wheel of a one.
At Strait-Way Kia, we are proud to offer a great selection of lease and finance options to our automotive consumers. If you have a vehicle that you plan to trade-in, you can utilize our online appraisal form. And don't forget about our state-of-the-art service centre, our staff are ready to maintain your vehicle with the best technology to fix your vehicle right the first time. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Commercial Electronic Message Consent
I consent to receive electronic messages from Strait Way Kia containing sales promotions, product offers, special events and other information relating to their products and services. I understand that I may withdraw consent at any time.